<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8053576372032685261?origin\x3dhttp://maximuschunkeus.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




stories biography escapes archives


Clauds & Michelle


Hello, all you fellow poopies! :D Welcome to Claudia's & Michelle's blog! :D We are the awesomest people you'll ever find :)

Blabbers.


Tuesday, June 9, 2009
CLAUDS AND I ARE THE AWESOMEST EVER.

WE HAVE OFFICIALLY GIVEN TJ (WHICH STANDS FOR THE JERK) A NEW NICKNAME.

HE IS NOW CALLED


























DURIAN!!!!!!!

WHY? 'CAUSE

#1. DURIANS SMELL BAD
#2. DURIANS ARE FAT
#3. DURIANS ARE HORNY (LIKE GOT A LOT OF HORNS (AKA THORNS)

YAY. SO TJ IS NOW DURIAN.

AND WHILE WE GOT SO HIGH OVER THAT, CLAUDS AND I NOW HAVE A NEW WORD

HONRY!!!!!

COS SHE WAS TYPING SO FAST THAT IT CAME OUT AS HONRY.

NOW WHAT DOES HONRY MEAN? IT'S ALL THE BAD WORDS PUT TOGETHER! LIKE WHEN YOU CAN'T THINK OF A RIGHT WORD TO DESCRIBE THE PERSON, YOU JUST SAY HONRY!

FOR EXAMPLE,

ZOMG, THAT TJ IS SUCH A HONRY PERSON.

OR

OH MY, WHY IS ORANGE SO DARN HONRY?!?!?! YUCKS!!!!!

OR

EESH, I HATE HONRY GUYS.

HAHA. THEY'RE ALL LIKE THE SAME. BUT WTV! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN :)